Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Roomies

Having Emily and Whitni as roommates for the summer was great! We didn't hang out as much as we wanted because of our work schedules, but still had good times. I'll always remember Whitni's laugh (don't forget the snorting), and her talking to herself while she's watching a movie.

I'll also remember that moment when we were walking up the stairs to our bedrooms, and ALL of us had something in our hands that we were eating.




Alright, this picture is hilarious. Emily has no idea what's going on, Whitni and Kallin are just laughing, and I'm trying to teach Tristan how to work my camera! Describes all of us very well ;)



We're so much alike! ;) Thanks for being such fun girls to be with! I'll love you forever!

Love, Karli Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment