Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Bluebird & Crepery

What's the one thing that my roomies and I love? Even possibly more than men? ....FOOD!
There are so many cute little restaurants around Logan, and we LOVE it! Our favorites are The Bluebird and The Crepery. We have a lot of fun talking, eating, and spending time together!


There are homemade, vanilla cream sodas at The Bluebird!!! They are so deliciously creamy, and the atmosphere of the restaurant makes them PERFECT. We're always gathering change in our piggy banks and going there when someone passes a test, or something exciting happens! Lots of times we just go there for fun though ;)




The Crepery is a little house that was made into a restaurant! They make dinner and dessert crepes. My favorites are the "Pepe Le Pesto" (cheese, turkey, peppers, and pesto sauce) and the "Pin-up" (cheesecake filling, strawberries, and chocolate sauce). I'm going to be surprised if I don't gain the Freshman 50! ;)



Love, Karli Sue

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Glad you could join us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I have no idea how to work everything, but I'm happy that I have one! It's been fun so far :)

    ReplyDelete