Thursday, March 1, 2012

Memory Lane

Everyone says that college is SO much better than high school. In some ways I do agree. I have learned MANY more lessons and my testimony has grown so much more by being in college, but I did love high school. A lot of people also say that high school is lame and they can't wait to get to college. Well here are my thoughts when I look back at high school!







I loved my four years at Morgan High :) There were times when I wasn't really focused on the right things, and I made some dumb decisions... but my friends were always by my side. There are lessons I learned and experiences that I HAD to have in high school to prepare myself for college. I think we'd all be lost if we went straight to living on our own and eating ramen every single day ;) I want to thank all my friends who helped me, even when I was being dumb. I'll cherish all of you forever. I had good memories and good friends in high school, but I'm excited to make even better ones here in Logan. I LOVE COLLEGE!

Love, Karli Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment