Thursday, April 5, 2012

Umbrella...

"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
-Marjorie Hinkley

"Worrying is stupid. It's like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain."

I heard these two quotes today, and they really inspired me. They are both so true! Life is absolutely AMAZING! Things in your life might not be perfect, but just LIFE itself is perfect :) Just being on this earth is a blessing. Living, breathing, laughing, loving, smiling, ALL OF IT is perfect!

I have come to see this while being at college. I used to worry too much and wish my days were better while I was in high school. Then once I got to college, I found out who I really was and what I was going to make of myself. You can't sit around hoping you are somewhere else or wishing your life was different. You NEED to love every situation, even the hard/bad ones. I've learned to not let little things bug me and to just love everyone! College has been the best thing that's ever happened to me :)

Stop worrying and start loving :) Throw away your umbrella. ENJOY THE RAIN!!!

Love, Karli Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment