Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Early Bird

Pretty much all my life I've never been someone that sleeps in way late, unless for all nighters or different circumstances ;) I used to wake up at home around 8 during the summer. Lately I find myself waking up at about 6 on my own. I guess that's not really weird for older adults, but for teenagers it might be. 

No matter how late I get to bed, for some reason I wake up as soon as the sun hits the room haha. At first I was a little frustrated and wished I could sleep in, but waking up early has actually become a blessing. I used to not really know what I should do for hours. Sometimes I'd just lay in bed trying to sleep more before my roommates woke up, or until I had to be somewhere... but now I've decided to study my scriptures in the mornings instead of nights :)

It's been SO much better! I have hours to study if I want to :) It's like Heavenly Father has been personally waking me up every morning to read my scriptures! ;) Life has been full of work this summer and sometimes busy, but having my scripture study in the morning has been amazing! I LOVE LIFE! 
  

Love, Karli Sue 

No comments:

Post a Comment