Friday, June 22, 2012

Endless "Pasta-bilities"

Yesterday was such a great day! It was one that I'll look back and remember forever :) It started off great by getting things done and being outside for a while. Then Kallin and I went to the Pizza Pie Cafe with my brother and his family! A buffet of pasta, salad, and pizza? Yes PLEASE! It was divine! We had so many embarrassing moments happen while we were there hahaha. We laughed and had fun together!

The second half of the day we hung out with our neighbors! We went on a hike, drove around blasting music in the car, and watched Tangled :) I laughed and smiled the whole day! These were all little things, but I love the small things that make life worth living :) Thanks for the great day everyone! "This has been fun. Real fun." 




Oreo dessert pizza and pepperoni!!!










This life is full of "Endless Pasta-bilities" and I love it! 

Love, Karli Sue 

No comments:

Post a Comment