Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers

"A father is someone who carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be."

"Someday I will find my prince charming, but my daddy will always be my king."

"The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."

There's so much to say about my dad. I'm ALWAYS laughing when I'm with him :) I love that he brightens my life. He blessed me when I was a baby, and he baptized me. He is an amazing example of Christ, and he has been there for me my whole life. I can't even express how thankful I am for him. He's amazing with children. He will wrestle with my nieces and nephews for hours. He's EVERYTHING!

One of my favorite things about my dad is that he's so patient. Living in a family with 6 girls shows how patient he is haha. On our trip to California, for example! Kallin, my mom, and I would take a long time to get ready or take hours on something that he could do in minutes. He was always patiently waiting :) That's just ONE example of the many times he has showed patience, along with other great qualities. Here are some pictures I took of him waiting (he's on his phone to keep himself entertained!), along with pictures of him throughout my life. I love you Daddy! 








Father's Day is such an amazing holiday! I love being able to show appreciation for my earthly AND Heavenly Father. Both of them have helped me become who I am. I love FATHERS!

Love, Karli Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment